At Find A Warehouse we offer our brokers a complete support system, from IT, administration, internet marketing and a national broking team to ensure that our brokers have time to focus on their deals and the backup that they need to be successful. We are a national broking company utilising all traditional marketing platforms with a strong focus on multimedia/internet marketing.
New to the industry?
For the right candidates, we offer new brokers opportunity complete support, training, and mentorship to a successful long term career in the property industry. We offer initial financial support to ensure a smooth transition into the broking industry.
- Responsible for the leasing and selling of industrial property such as warehousing, workshops, factories, industrial land and developments;
- Finding property solutions for users of industrial properties, responding timorously to new enquiries;
- Meeting with potential tenants/buyers and taking them out to appropriate properties;
- Responsible for ensuring that all administration is in place for each concluded deal;
- Actively canvassing for new tenants / buyers/ sellers/ vacant properties;
- Forming long term business relationships with tenants and landlords;
- Marketing our industrial property developments.
- Positive outlook on life and tough mental attitude;
- Ability to sell, network and negotiate;
- Motivated and energetic;
- Great communication skills;
- Must have own transport;
- Ability to work independently.
Why work for us
- We have very strong strategic alliances in the property industry country-wide;
- We offer support with the sourcing of deals and finding stock, working across our national network to source leads;
- We provide extensive support to our brokers, ensuring every chance of success;
- Established IT systems and dedicated support staff enable time-efficient management of stock and leads;
- New brokers are furnished with a company laptop and a monthly cell phone allowance;
- Commissions are structured on targets and can escalate up to 70% if targets are met.
We are here for you
- Unique database system with instant web access;
- Structured uncapped commission payments;
- Professional administration support;
- Ongoing training and support;
- Generous marketing support;
- Active web site marketing;
- National team of brokers.
Interested in joining the team? Join our team of current brokers countrywide!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (021) 035 0324 for more information.